Pages

6/06/2011

I still get a kick out of this post

This post here.

Especially when someone comes into it from a Google translate page. You just know that they are on their last legs, searching for a desperate hope, and I am the best thing that the internet can throw at them. The LAST... BEST... AND ONLY!!! hope that exists to protect all of mankind from the scourge of ignorance!

What should I be telling them though? Use something other than Excel if you want to do complicated differential equations on the computer!

2 comments:

kx59 said...

you might be an engineer if...
My son commented after three years of calculus he was forgetting how to do simple math and algebra. Memory stack gets full I guess.

bluesun said...

I'm fine with the simple stuff, and I'm mostly ok with the diffeq's, but the calculus stuff in the middle has been mostly flushed.