Pages

10/20/2011

Oi vey blogrolling

Haven't done this in a long time, so I'm sure to leave something out.  Oh well.

In no particular order, we have:

Standing Outside Looking In, who clicked on that funny little google follow thingy over there on the sidebar that I don't really understand.

DragonBlasts, run by Dennis of Dragon Leatherworks, who I like reading and who I really need to make an order for something from someday.

Curses! Foiled Again!, run by Jake, who stopped by and left some comments on things (most lengthily about Star Trek theme songs, a man after my own heart).

Listen to Uncle Jay, run by Uncle Jay/The Big Guy, who is just plain entertaining.

Beliot Ballistics, run by Chuck Kuecker, who has been stopping by and leaving comments for a while now.

Oh, and I added the Gun Blog Black List over on the "Links to Things" sidebar on the left hand side; it may or may not stay there, depending on whether or not I decide to count it as a blog or a resource.  Or I could do as others have done and make it into its own link, complete with picture and etc...

Aaaannnnd I added the Gear Journal to the Unrelated Things list, just because of all the cool stuff they find.

As always, if you link to me, and I don't deem you too crazy, I will be happy to put a link to you.  Leave a comment if you care to.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Thank you. I've added you to my links too.

Chuck Kuecker said...

Likewise, thanks! You are on my list, also.