Pages

10/13/2011

Spur of the moment vacation

Well. my uncle the mechanic, who has a houseboat on Lake Powell, invited me and my mother to come down for the last weekend before it goes into the dock for the winter.  So we've been running around tying up loose ends to try to get down there this evening.  It should be a good time--the weather is calling for highs in the mid 80's and lows at night in the 50's, pretty much perfect weather.  And since my boss is gone anyway, I'm not missing a whole lot here. Expect to hear back from me Monday, sometime.  Hopefully with some cool pictures of red rocks and high water.

2 comments:

Butch Cassidy said...

Have fun, and here's hoping you carpentry was up to snuff.

If not, have a nice swim.

bluesun said...

It's been there all summer and hasn't sank yet!