Pages

8/13/2011

Check out what just came out of my heel


No, not the quarter. That would have really hurt. The little wood thing--can't decide if it is a sliver of some sort or maybe a grass seed. But I gave the swollen ankle another good squeeze, and POP, out it came. It was kind of embarrassing to be at the (admittedly low-key) wedding today with my stupid plastic clogs, because they don't rub on the back of my foot.  So now I can hopefully heel up (hee hee, it's a pun!)  and wear real shoes, or at least, real sandals, for the rest of my vacation.

2 comments:

doubletrouble said...

Okay.
You went to a wedding & spent some of your time squeezing foreign objects from your foot.

While wearing (unnamed) plastic footwear that rhymes w/clocks.

So you can graduate to sandals.

You're gettin' kinda gay over there.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

bluesun said...

And I've got another wedding next weekend! What hijinks will ensue there?