Pages

8/16/2011

Small consumer good terrorism

Hit up a few of the local places--including the local sporting goods store multiple times--in the past couple days. So far I've picked up:

An air filter for the truck, as all the places back home were sold out of the size I need.
A snappy new shirt--can never have too many.
A way on sale backpacking tent and footprint, something I've been looking for for the past two years.
Another box of 38 special, in the hopes that my heel will heal enough to go up into the hills for a good shooting session.
A new set of ear bud headphones to replace my 5 year old pair, just starting to glitch out, that came with my mp3 player (and have since gone through the wash 3 times and the dryer twice). Man, I love those things and hate to see them go.

That's it so far, but there will probably be more. I need to tally up everything and see how much I ticked of the vice president saved in sales tax.

2 comments:

North said...

Now you are on a list...

bluesun said...

If you aren't on a list, you aren't trying! I even made an acronym for it once: OYAGWL, ok yet another government watch list.