Pages

1/23/2012

Scoped


There.  Bushmaster ORC 308, with my new Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40 on a Burris PEPR mount.  I *think* it's boresighted in; as I've never done such a thing before, We Will See.  The front sight ordered for Christmas hasn't been heard from since the order confirmation email--Bushmaster either lost the order or they are really busy--but I did pick up a Magpul rear BUS.  And nowhere seems to have the butt stock I want in stock--or indeed any stocks.  The stocks are out of stock. For now I just need to get out shooting more...

4 comments:

Butch Cassidy said...

When you finally get your front, you should run irons only on the receiver rail for a range trip. A 7.62 with the sight radius of a pistol would amuse me.

bluesun said...

Will you buy me some ammo for it?

Butch Cassidy said...

I'll order you a set of dies and yell at you to start reloading already.

bluesun said...

I guess I wouldn't turn them down... I still need to wait and see what Mr. R comes up with when he gets back from AZ for the winter.